Semin Oncol Nurs. 2017 Apr 5. pii: S0749-2081(17)30021-9. doi: 10.1016/j.soncn.2017.03.001. [Epub ahead of print]
Screening and Early Detection of Lung Cancer.
IMPLICATIONS FOR NURSING PRACTICE:
Copyright © 2017 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
LDCT; cell free DNA (cfDNA); circulating tumor cells (CTCs); early detection; lung cancer screening; miRNA; spiral CT
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Diagnostic and prognostic value of blood samples for KRAS mutation identification in lung cancer: a meta-analysis.
Shen Hongchang et al. Oncotarget 2017 Mar
- Screening and Early Detection of Lung Cancer.
Eggert Julie et al. Seminars in oncology nursing 2017 Apr
- Multimodal lung cancer screening using the ITALUNG Biomarker Panel and Low Dose Computed Tomography. Results of the ITALUNG biomarker study.
Carozzi Francesca Maria et al. International journal of cancer 2017 Apr
- Rate of EGFR mutation testing for patients with nonsquamous non-small-cell lung cancer with implementation of reflex testing by pathologists.
Cheema P K et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2017 Feb 24(1) 16-22
- Impact of a multivariate serum-based proteomic test on physician treatment recommendations for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
Akerley Wallace L et al. Current medical research and opinion 2017 Mar 1-7