Last Posted: Apr 13, 2017
- Making genomic medicine evidence-based and patient-centered: a structured review and landscape analysis of comparative effectiveness research
KA Phillips et al, Genetics in Medicine, April 13, 2017
- Stakeholder consultation insights on the future of genomics at the clinical-public health interface.
Modell Stephen M et al. Translational research : the journal of laboratory and clinical medicine 2014 May 163(5) 466-77
- Alternate Service Delivery Models in Cancer Genetic Counseling: A Mini-Review.
Buchanan Adam Hudson et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 6120
- Comparative effectiveness research and genomic medicine: an evolving partnership for 21st century medicine.
Khoury Muin J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2009 Oct 11(10) 707-11
- Stakeholder-Driven Comparative Effectiveness Research- An Update From PCORI
JV Selby et al. JAMA, November 23, 2015
- Population-Based Lynch Syndrome Screening by Microsatellite Instability in Patients ≤50: Prevalence, Testing Determinants, and Result Availability Prior to Colon Surgery.
Karlitz Jordan J et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2015 Jul 110(7) 948-55