J Clin Oncol. 2017 Mar 30:JCO2016702811. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2016.70.2811. [Epub ahead of print]
Individual Patient-Level Meta-Analysis of the Performance of the Decipher Genomic Classifier in High-Risk Men After Prostatectomy to Predict Development of Metastatic Disease.
Spratt DE1, Yousefi K1, Deheshi S1, Ross AE1, Den RB1, Schaeffer EM1, Trock BJ1, Zhang J1, Glass AG1, Dicker AP1, Abdollah F1, Zhao SG1, Lam LL1, du Plessis M1, Choeurng V1, Haddad Z1, Buerki C1, Davicioni E1, Weinmann S1, Freedland SJ1, Klein EA1, Karnes RJ1, Feng FY1.
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Individual Patient-Level Meta-Analysis of the Performance of the Decipher Genomic Classifier in High-Risk Men After Prostatectomy to Predict Development of Metastatic Disease.
Spratt Daniel E et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Mar JCO2016702811
- Genomic tests to guide prostate cancer management following diagnosis.
Colicchia Michele et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Mar 1-11
- A comparison of genetic risk score with family history for estimating prostate cancer risk.
Helfand Brian T et al. Asian journal of andrology 18(4) 515-9
- Cost-effectiveness of the Decipher Genomic Classifier to Guide Individualized Decisions for Early Radiation Therapy After Prostatectomy for Prostate Cancer.
Lobo Jennifer M et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2016 Aug
- Primary care providers' cancer genetic testing-related knowledge, attitudes, and communication behaviors: A systematic review and research agenda.
Hamilton Jada G et al. Journal of general internal medicine 2016 Dec