From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genetics of consanguinity and inbreeding in health and disease.
Fareed Mohd et al. Annals of human biology 2017 Mar 44(2) 99-107
- Effect of Consanguinity on Low Birth Weight: A Meta-Analysis.
Poorolajal Jalal et al. Archives of Iranian medicine 2017 Mar 20(3) 178-184
- Human knockouts and phenotypic analysis in a cohort with a high rate of consanguinity
D Saleheen et al, Nature, April 2017
- Awareness among Parents of β-Thalassemia Major Patients Regarding Prenatal Diagnosis and Premarital Screening in Day Care Centre of Transfusion Medicine Department.
Rudra S et al. Mymensingh medical journal : MMJ 2016 Jan 25(1) 12-7
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practice Regarding Genetic Testing and Genetic Counselors in Jordan: A Population-Based Survey.
Ahram Mamoun et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Dec 24(6) 1001-10