F.D.A. Will Allow 23andMe to Sell Genetic Tests for Disease Risk to Consumers
Last Posted: Apr 13, 2017
- F.D.A. Will Allow 23andMe to Sell Genetic Tests for Disease Risk to Consumers
G Kolata, New York Times, April 2017
- You Look Good in Those Genes- Genetic tests can spell out your risk of getting certain diseases. But could that info do more harm than good?
Research 2 Reality, April 13, 2017
- Before you send your spit to 23andMe, what you need to know
S Begley, Stat News, April 7, 2017
- FDA approves sale of genetic tests for risk of Alzheimers and other diseases
M. Keshavan, StatNews, April 6, 2017
- FDA allows marketing of first direct-to-consumer tests that provide genetic risk information for certain conditions
FDA Press Release, April 6, 2017
- Does personal genome testing drive service utilization in an adult preventive medicine clinic?
Hoang Ny et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr
- Personal utility in genomic testing: a systematic literature review.
Kohler Jennefer N et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Mar
- Health behaviors not significantly changed by direct-to-consumer genetic testing.
Barton Mary Kay et al. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians 2017 Mar
- Evolving health care through personal genomics.
Rehm Heidi L et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2017 Jan
- Evolving health care through personal genomics
HL Rehm, Nature Rev Genetics, January 2017
- DNA Data Interpretation
L Beil, Genome Magazine, January 2017
- Personal Genomic Testing for Cancer Risk: Results From the Impact of Personal Genomics Study.
Gray Stacy W et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Dec JCO2016671503
- Personal-genome cancer-risk profile may not inspire lifestyle changes
L Rapaport, Reuters Health, December 13, 2016
- Studies probe value and impact of direct-to-consumer genetic testing
Frontline Genomics, December 13, 2016
- The flip side of personal genomics: When a mutation doesn't spell disease
EC Hayden, Nature News, November 15, 2016
- Crowd sourced personal genome database slowly gains momentum
J Kaiser, Science, October 20, 2016