Last Posted: Apr 13, 2017
- Decision making tools in prostate cancer: from risk grouping to nomograms.
Fontanella Paolo et al. Minerva urologica e nefrologica = The Italian journal of urology and nephrology 2017 Mar
- Prognostic outlier genes for enhanced prostate cancer treatment.
Kim Hyun et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2017 Feb 13(3) 249-261
- Somatic Mutations in Prostate Cancer: Closer to Personalized Medicine.
Alvarez-Cubero M J et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2017 Apr 21(2) 167-178
- The clinical phenotype of hereditary versus sporadic prostate cancer: HPC definition revisited.
Cremers Ruben G et al. The Prostate 2016 76(10) 897-904
- The US Preventive Services Task Force 2017 Draft Recommendation Statement on Screening for Prostate Cancer: An Invitation to Review and Comment.
Bibbins-Domingo Kirsten et al. JAMA 2017 Apr
- The Emergence of Precision Urologic Oncology: A Collaborative Review on Biomarker-driven Therapeutics.
Barbieri Christopher E et al. European urology 2017 Feb (2) 237-246
- The US Preventive Services Task Force 2017 Draft Recommendation Statement on Screening for Prostate Cancer An Invitation to Review and Comment
USPSTF, JAMA April 11, 2017
- Individual Patient-Level Meta-Analysis of the Performance of the Decipher Genomic Classifier in High-Risk Men After Prostatectomy to Predict Development of Metastatic Disease.
Spratt Daniel E et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Mar JCO2016702811
- A comparison of genetic risk score with family history for estimating prostate cancer risk.
Helfand Brian T et al. Asian journal of andrology 18(4) 515-9
- Genomic tests to guide prostate cancer management following diagnosis.
Colicchia Michele et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Mar 1-11
- Characterisation of microbial communities within aggressive prostate cancer tissues.
Yow Melissa A et al. Infectious agents and cancer 2017 4
- Cost-effectiveness of the Decipher Genomic Classifier to Guide Individualized Decisions for Early Radiation Therapy After Prostatectomy for Prostate Cancer.
Lobo Jennifer M et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2016 Aug
- All men with metastatic prostate cancer should have genetic testing
KnowRidge, December 29, 2016
- Primary care providers' cancer genetic testing-related knowledge, attitudes, and communication behaviors: A systematic review and research agenda.
Hamilton Jada G et al. Journal of general internal medicine 2016 Dec
- Personal Genomic Testing for Cancer Risk: Results From the Impact of Personal Genomics Study.
Gray Stacy W et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Dec JCO2016671503
- From genes to therapies -- Systems Medicine of Neuro Endocrine Prostate Cancer - Beyond the Abstract
K Rehman, Uro Today, November 2016