Indian J Clin Biochem. 2016 Oct;31(4):361-71. doi: 10.1007/s12291-015-0541-x. Epub 2015 Dec 21.
Genetics of Obesity.
BMI; Epidemiology; GWAS; Genetics; Obesity
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Behavior, environment, and genetic factors all have a role in causing people to be overweight and obese
- Childhood obesity and new technologies
L Cameron, PHG Foundation, September 16, 2016
- Genetics of Obesity.
Srivastava Apurva et al. Indian journal of clinical biochemistry : IJCB 2016 Oct 31(4) 361-71
- Interactions between host genetics and gut microbiome in diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
Ussar Siegfried et al. Molecular metabolism 2016 Sep 5(9) 795-803
- Obesity treatmentare personalised approaches missing the point?
AE Tedstone, BMJ, September 20, 2016
- Association between SNPs and haplotypes in the METTL21C gene and peak bone mineral density and body composition in Chinese male nuclear families.
Zhao Fei, et al. Journal of bone and mineral metabolism 2016 9
- Lunch eating predicts weight-loss effectiveness in carriers of the common allele at PERILIPIN1: the ONTIME (Obesity, Nutrigenetics, Timing, Mediterranean) study.
Garaulet Marta, et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2016 9
- FTO genotype and weight loss: systematic review and meta-analysis of 9563 individual participant data from eight randomised controlled trials
MM Livingstone et al, BMJ, September 20, 2016
- Association of Family History of Type 2 Diabetes with Prostate Cancer: A National Cohort Study.
Ji Jianguang, et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 0 194
- LEP, LDLR and APOA4 gene polymorphisms and their relationship with the risk of overweight, obesity and chronic diseases in adults of the State of Sucre, Venezuela.
Rodríguez-Arroyo Greta, et al. Biome?dica : revista del Instituto Nacional de Salud 2016 0 (1) 78-90
- Association of adiponectin receptor 1 gene - 106 C > T variant with susceptibility to colorectal cancer.
Mahmoudi Touraj, et al. Meta gene 2016 9 210-4
- Genetic polymorphisms of eNOS (-786T/C, Intron 4b/4a & 894G/T) and its association with asymptomatic first degree relatives of coronary heart disease patients.
Kumar Galimudi Rajesh, et al. Nitric oxide : biology and chemistry / official journal of the Nitric Oxide Society 2016 9
- A protective effect of the BDNF Met/Met genotype in obesity in healthy Caucasian subjects but not in patients with coronary heart disease.
Sustar A, et al. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 2016 8 (16) 3417-26
- An Improved PCR-RFLP Assay for the Detection of a Polymorphism rs2289487 of PLIN1 Gene.
Feng Xiaolei, et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2016 4
- EFFECT OF CYTOKINE SIGNALING 3 GENE POLYMORPHISMS IN CHILDHOOD OBESITY.
Boyraz Mehmet, et al. Journal of clinical research in pediatric endocrinology 2016 9
- Human (4585)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (33)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (10)
- Pathogen (0)