Don’t forget about your mental health this National Women’s Health Week. Why? Because your mental and physical health are closely connected. Taking care of your mental health can actually help you feel better physically.
Use these tips for better mental health:
- Aim for seven to eight hours of sleep each night.
- Get at least 30 minutes of exercise a day.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Take time to do something you enjoy, like connecting with a friend or reading.
- Try yoga — it can lower stress and help with anxiety and depression.
- Don’t be afraid to reach out for help when you need it.
- Volunteer! Helping others makes you feel good.