Last Posted: Dec 13, 2018
- Underdiagnosis of Hereditary Breast Cancer: Are Genetic Testing Guidelines a Tool or an Obstacle?
PD Beitsch et al, JCO, December 10, 2018
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- Evaluating Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer: ASCO Provisional Clinical Opinion.
Stoffel Elena M et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Nov JCO1801489
- Cancer screening in the pediatric cancer patient: a focus on genitourinary malignancies, and why does a urologist need to know about this?
Husmann D A et al. Journal of pediatric urology 2018 Oct
- Circulating miRNA Panels for Specific and Early Detection in Bladder Cancer.
Usuba Wataru et al. Cancer science 2018 Nov
- Revised Australian national guidelines for colorectal cancer screening: family history.
Jenkins Mark A et al. The Medical journal of Australia 2018 Oct
- Evaluation of the BRCAness phenotype and its correlations with clinicopathologic features in triple-negative breast cancers.
Tian Tian et al. Human pathology 2018 Oct
- Integrated extracellular microRNA profiling for ovarian cancer screening.
Yokoi Akira et al. Nature communications 2018 Oct 9(1) 4319
- Polygenic prediction of breast cancer: comparison of genetic predictors and implications for screening
L Lall et al, BioRXIV, October 22, 2018
- Personalised medicine and population health: breast and ovarian cancer.
Narod Steven A et al. Human genetics 2018 Oct