Last Posted: Dec 19, 2018
- Surprise DNA Results Are Turning Customer-Service Reps Into Therapists
KV Brown, Bloomberg, December 19, 2018
- What Happens When Youre Convinced You Have Bad Genes- DNA tests can have a placebo effect
S Zhang, the Atlantic, December 13, 2018
- Studying Personal Genomics: Expanding the Pool
R Green, Genomes 2 People blog, November 2018
- Should Your List To Santa Include Ancestry Testing? Advice From A Genetic Counselor
E Matloff, Forbes, December 1, 2018
- Sigrid Johnson Was Black. A DNA Test Said She Wasnt.
R Padawer, New York Times, November 19, 2018
- Genetics Start-Up Wants to Sequence Peoples Genomes for Free
K Weintrob, Scientific American, November 2018
- Direct-to-Consumer Tests with Marketing Authorization
- Food and Drug Administration's regulatory shift on direct-to-consumer genetic tests for cancer risk.
Yang Y Tony et al. Cancer 2018 Nov
- Clinical implications of APOE genotyping for late-onset Alzheimer's disease (LOAD) risk estimation: a review of the literature.
Marshe Victoria S et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2018 Oct
- Risks and Benefits of Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Remain Unclear
B Kuehn, JAMA, October 2018