Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s clinical trials finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
Drugs and Supplements
- AD-35 for Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's (multiple sites)
- CT1812 for Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease (multiple sites)
Exercise, Diet & Lifestyle
- Brain Connections, Self-Care, and Blood Pressure in African Americans with Memory Problems (Columbus, OH)
- Exercise for Brain Health (College Park, MD)
- Multidimensional Behavioral Intervention for Adults with Cognitive Concerns (BBLite) (Sacramento, CA)
Biomarkers and Diagnosis
- Distinguishing Between Alzheimer's, Lewy Body Dementia, and Parkinson's Disease (Columbus, OH)
- Early-Onset Alzheimer's Disease Genomic Study (Dallas, TX)
- Evidence Amyloid Scan EEG Study (EASES) (Houston, TX)
- Performing Arts for Alzheimer's Dementia Caregivers (Orlando, FL)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Alzheimer's Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide)—enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
Help us spread the word about Alzheimer’s and related clinical trials!
- Forward this email to anyone who may be interested.
- Share via social media:
Looking for #Alzheimer’s and related dementias #clinicaltrials? Find the latest information here: http://1.usa.gov/Y1zmEN
- Share this infographic from NIA about the benefits of participating in clinical trials and studies:
Together We Make the Difference! Participate in Alzheimer's and Related Dementias Clinical Research: https://bit.ly/2yOvjFg