Last Posted: Dec 14, 2018
- Polygenic Risk Scores for Prediction of Breast Cancer and Breast Cancer Subtypes
N Mavaddat et al, AJHG, December 13, 2018
- A functional assay-based procedure to classify mismatch repair gene variants in Lynch syndrome.
Drost Mark et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- A PALB2 truncating mutation: Implication in cancer prevention and therapy of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Velázquez Carolina et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2018 Nov 4391-96
- Can I Inherit Cancer? Understanding Cancer Genetics and Testing
- Clinical utility of microRNA-451 as diagnostic biomarker for human cancers.
Li Zhanzhan et al. Bioscience reports 2018 Dec
- Clinical validity assessment of genes frequently tested on hereditary breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility sequencing panels.
Lee Kristy et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- Communication About Hereditary Cancers on Social Media: A Content Analysis of Tweets About Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer and Lynch Syndrome.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2018 Dec
- Cost effectiveness of the cancer prevention program for carriers of the BRCA1/2 mutation.
Ramos Marcelo Cristiano de Azevedo et al. Revista de saude publica 2018 Nov 5294
- Dose-adjusted EPOCH-R (etoposide, prednisone, vincristine, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, and rituximab) in untreated aggressive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with MYC rearrangement: a prospective, multicentre, single-arm phase 2 study.
Dunleavy Kieron et al. The Lancet. Haematology 2018 Dec 5(12) e609-e617
- Exploratory analysis of introducing next-generation sequencing-based method to treatment-naive lung cancer patients.
Feng Yufang et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2018 Oct 10(10) 5904-5912