Last Posted: Dec 04, 2018
- New insights into genetic predisposition and novel therapeutic targets for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
Barbara Mary et al. Hepatobiliary surgery and nutrition 2018 Oct 7(5) 372-381
- Genetics, epigenetics and disease.
Casey Georgina et al. Nursing New Zealand (Wellington, N.Z. : 1995) 2016 Oct 22(9) 20-24
- PERSON-Personalized Expert Recommendation System for Optimized Nutrition.
Chen Chih-Han et al. IEEE transactions on biomedical circuits and systems 2018 12(1) 151-160
- Variants in APOA5 and ADIPOQ Moderate Improvements in Metabolic Syndrome during a One-Year Lifestyle Intervention.
Lowry Dana E et al. Lifestyle genomics 2018 Nov 1-10
- Cutting Edge Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Approaches Are Bringing Precision Medicine and Nutrition to a New Era.
Dang Sanjeena et al. Lifestyle genomics 2018 Nov 1-4
- Australians' perspectives on support around use of personal genomic testing: Findings from the Genioz study.
Metcalfe Sylvia A et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Nov
- South African dyslipidaemia guideline consensus statement: 2018 update A joint statement from the South African Heart Association (SA Heart) and the Lipid and Atherosclerosis Society of Southern Africa (LASSA).
Klug E et al. South African medical journal = Suid-Afrikaanse tydskrif vir geneeskunde 2018 Oct 108(11b) 973-1000
- Personalised nutrition and health.
Ordovas Jose M et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2018 06 bmj.k2173
- From Food for Survival to Food for Personalized Optimal Health: A Historical Perspective of How Food and Nutrition Gave Rise to Nutrigenomics.
Sikalidis Angelos K et al. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 2018 Oct 1-12
- Longitudinal analysis of biomarker data from a personalized nutrition platform in healthy subjects.
Westerman Kenneth et al. Scientific reports 2018 Oct 8(1) 14685