Last Posted: Dec 09, 2018
- Machine learning helps to hunt down the cause of a paralysing illness
S Reardon, Nature News, December 6, 2018
- A high five for TB screening
C Langelier et al, Sci Trans Med, December 5, 2018
- CYP genetic variants and toxicity related to anti-tubercular agents: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Richardson Marty et al. Systematic reviews 2018 Nov (1) 204
- DNA markers for tuberculosis diagnosis.
Chin Kai Ling et al. Tuberculosis (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2018 Dec 139-152
- Genetic polymorphisms of MBL2 and tuberculosis susceptibility: a meta-analysis of 22 case-control studies.
Cao Yan et al. Archives of medical science : AMS 2018 Oct (6) 1212-1232
- Impact of Genomics on Clarifying the Evolutionary Relationships amongst Mycobacteria: Identification of Molecular Signatures Specific for the Tuberculosis-Complex of Bacteria with Potential Applications for Novel Diagnostics and Therapeutics.
Gupta Radhey S et al. High-throughput 2018 Oct (4)
- An Outbreak of Salmonella Agbeni Infections Linked to Turtle Exposure United States, 2017
Koski L. MMWR, Dec 7, 2018.
- Antimicrobial resistance prediction and phylogenetic analysis of Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolates using the Oxford Nanopore MinION sequencer.
Golparian Daniel et al. Scientific reports 2018 Dec (1) 17596
- Emergence and rapid global dissemination of CTX-M-15-associated Klebsiella pneumoniae strain ST307.
Wyres Kelly L et al. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2018 Dec
- Evaluation of whole-genome sequencing for outbreak detection of Verotoxigenic Escherichia coli O157:H7 from the Canadian perspective.
Rumore Jillian et al. BMC genomics 2018 Dec (1) 870