Last Posted: Dec 20, 2018
- Ethical issues in susceptibility genetic testing for late-onset neurodegenerative diseases.
Manrique de Lara Amaranta et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2018 Dec
- Legacies and Relationships: Diverse Social Networks and BRCA1/2 Risk Management Decisions and Actions.
Ersig Anne L et al. Journal of family nursing 2018 Dec 1074840718815844
- The Role of Government in Precision Medicine, Precision Public Health and the Intersection With Healthy Living.
Whitsel Laurie P et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2018 Dec
- Protecting trust in medical genetics in the new era of forensics
C Curtis, Genetics in Medicine, December 18, 2018
- Reasonable expectations of privacy in non-disclosure of familial genetic risk: What is it reasonable to expect?
Chico Victoria et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Dec
- Global Biobank Engine: enabling genotype-phenotype browsing for biobank summary statistics.
McInnes Gregory et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2018 Dec
- What specific protections apply to health-related, genetic, or biometric data?
Global Alliance for Genetics and Health, December 5, 2018
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- Understanding Ownership and Privacy of Genetic Data,
by Julian Segert, Harvard University, November 28, 2018
- Thought leader perspectives on benefits and harms in precision medicine research.
Beskow Laura M et al. PloS one 2018 13(11) e0207842