Last Posted: Nov 30, 2018
- Genomics of response to immune checkpoint therapies for cancer: implications for precision medicine
JR Conway et al, Genome Medicine, November 30, 2018
- FDA approves precision medicine drug for different cancers with same mutation
L McGinley, Washington Post, November 26, 2018
- Cancer immunotherapy: challenges and clinical applications.
Xia An-Liang et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Nov
- Precision medicine in head and neck cancer.
Kaidar-Person Orit et al. Drug resistance updates : reviews and commentaries in antimicrobial and anticancer chemotherapy 2018 Sep 4013-16
- Minimal microsatellite shift in microsatellite instability high endometrial cancer: a significant pitfall in diagnostic interpretation.
Wu Xinyu et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2018 Nov
- RAS genes in colorectal carcinoma: pathogenesis, testing guidelines and treatment implications.
Saeed Omer et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2018 Nov
- Evidence of response to pembrolizumab in a patient with Lynch syndrome-related metastatic colon cancer.
Salman Pamela et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2018 117295-7300
- Prognostic Utility of Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes in Noncolorectal Gastrointestinal Malignancies.
Hamza Ameer et al. International journal of surgical pathology 2018 Nov 1066896918809460
- Programmed cell death ligand-1 (PD-L1) as a biomarker for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment-are we barking up the wrong tree?
Dempke Wolfram C M et al. Translational lung cancer research 2018 Sep 7(Suppl 3) S275-S279
- Anti-PD-1/PD-L1 Therapy for Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Toward Personalized Medicine and Combination Strategies.
Sui Hongshu et al. Journal of immunology research 2018 20186984948