Last Posted: Dec 09, 2018
- Many Americans Unaware of Promise of Targeted, 'Personalized' Medicine: Poll
D Thompson, US News, December 6, 2018
- FDA takes new action to advance the development of reliable and beneficial genetic tests that can improve patient care
FDA Press Release, December 4, 2018
- PreMedKB: an integrated precision medicine knowledgebase for interpreting relationships between diseases, genes, variants and drugs.
Yu Ying et al. Nucleic acids research 2018 Nov
- The current state of sickle-cell trait: implications for reproductive and genetic counseling.
Pecker Lydia H et al. Blood 2018 Nov
- Analytical validity of a genotyping assay for use with personalized antihypertensive and chronic kidney disease therapy.
Collins Kimberly S et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2018 Nov
- Biomarkers in sepsis: towards precision medicine for the prevention of adverse outcomes.
Montini Luca et al. Minerva anestesiologica 2018
- Empirical therapy or precision medicine for kidney stone formers in the '-omics' era?
Gambaro Giovanni et al. Urolithiasis 2018 Nov
- Genomics of response to immune checkpoint therapies for cancer: implications for precision medicine.
Conway Jake R et al. Genome medicine 2018 Nov 10(1) 93
- Role of Academic Biobanks in Public-Private Partnerships in the European Biobanking and BioMolecular Resources Research Infrastructure Community.
Hämäläinen Iiro et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2018 Nov
- Testicular Cancer Biomarkers: A Role for Precision Medicine in Testicular Cancer.
Leão Ricardo et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2018 Oct