Last Posted: Dec 09, 2018
- Communication About Hereditary Cancers on Social Media: A Content Analysis of Tweets About Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer and Lynch Syndrome.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2018 Dec
- Solicitation for NCI Genomic Characterization Centers
NCI, December 2018
- Cancer researchers seek to harness mysterious DNA super-enhancers
H Ledford, Nature, December 5, 2018
- A multi-gene panel beyond BRCA1/BRCA2 to identify new breast cancer-predisposing mutations by a picodroplet PCR followed by a next-generation sequencing strategy: a pilot study.
Nunziato Marcella et al. Analytica chimica acta 2019 Jan 1046154-162
- A panel of noncoding RNAs in non-small-cell lung cancer.
Bagheri Abouzar et al. Journal of cellular biochemistry 2018 Nov
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- A Prospective Study of Circulating Tumor DNA to Guide Matched Targeted Therapy in Lung Cancers.
Sabari Joshua K et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Nov
- A seven-Gene Signature assay improves prognostic risk stratification of perioperative chemotherapy treated gastroesophageal cancer patients from the MAGIC trial.
Smyth E C et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2018 Nov
- Asian Americans and Colorectal Cancer
- Effectiveness and safety of reduced-dose fluoropyrimidine therapy in patients carrying the DPYD*2A variant: a matched pair analysis.
Henricks Linda M et al. International journal of cancer 2018 Nov