Last Posted: Dec 11, 2018
- Breast cancer testing guidelines out of date, missing genetic screening, says study
S Scutti, CNN, December 10, 2018
- Underdiagnosis of Hereditary Breast Cancer: Are Genetic Testing Guidelines a Tool or an Obstacle?
PD Beitsch et al, JCO, December 10, 2018
- A multi-gene panel beyond BRCA1/BRCA2 to identify new breast cancer-predisposing mutations by a picodroplet PCR followed by a next-generation sequencing strategy: a pilot study.
Nunziato Marcella et al. Analytica chimica acta 2019 Jan 1046154-162
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- Health beliefs associated with readiness for genetic counseling among high risk breast cancer survivors.
Reblin Maija et al. The breast journal 2018 Nov
- Prevalence of nonfounder BRCA1/2 mutations in Ashkenazi Jewish patients presenting for genetic testing at a hereditary breast and ovarian cancer center.
Frey Melissa K et al. Cancer 2018 Nov
- Risk and prognostic factors for endometrial carcinoma after diagnosis of breast or Lynch-associated cancers-A population-based analysis.
Johnatty Sharon E et al. Cancer medicine 2018 Nov
- Risk-Reducing Oophorectomy and Breast Cancer Risk Across the Spectrum of Familial Risk.
Terry Mary Beth et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Nov
- Uterine cancer in Jewish Israeli BRCA1/BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Laitman Yael et al. Cancer 2018 Nov
- The rate of the recurrent MSH6 mutations in Ashkenazi Jewish breast cancer patients.
Bernstein-Molho Rinat et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2018 Nov