Last Posted: Dec 03, 2018
- A Prospective Study of Circulating Tumor DNA to Guide Matched Targeted Therapy in Lung Cancers.
Sabari Joshua K et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Nov
- A Case-control Study Supporting the Use of Liquid Biopsy in the Targeted Therapy for Lung Cancer
Dai Li-Jun et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2018 Jul 19(7) 1761-1766
- Circulating tumour DNA sequence analysis as an alternative to multiple myeloma bone marrow aspirates.
Kis Olena et al. Nature communications 2017 815086
- Liquid Biopsy in Endometrial Cancer: New Opportunities for Personalized Oncology.
Muinelo-Romay Laura et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Aug 19(8)
- A Novel Multiplex droplet digital PCR Assay to Identify and Quantify KRAS Mutations in Clinical Specimens.
Alcaide Miguel et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2018 Nov
- Plasma Dynamics of RAS/RAF Mutations in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Receiving Chemotherapy and Anti-EGFR Treatment.
Thomsen Caroline Brenner et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2018 Oct
- Rechallenge for Patients With RAS and BRAF Wild-Type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer With Acquired Resistance to First-line Cetuximab and Irinotecan: A Phase 2 Single-Arm Clinical Trial.
Cremolini Chiara et al. JAMA oncology 2018 Nov
- Diagnostic value of combined IQGAP3/BMP4 and IQGAP3/FAM107A expression ratios in urinary cell-free DNA for discriminating bladder cancer from hematuria.
Xu Yanjie et al. Urologic oncology 2018 Nov
- Prospective study revealed prognostic significance of responses in leptomeningeal metastasis and clinical value of cerebrospinal fluid-based liquid biopsy.
Xu Yan et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 Nov 125142-149
- A comprehensive gene mutation analysis of liquid biopsy samples from patients with metastatic colorectal cancer to the ovary: A case report.
Iwahashi Naoyuki et al. Oncology letters 2018 Nov 16(5) 6431-6436