Last Posted: Dec 06, 2018
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- Exome sequencing disclosures in pediatric cancer care: Patterns of communication among oncologists, genetic counselors, and parents.
Scollon Sarah et al. Patient education and counseling 2018 Nov
- Genetic information about disease risks - does knowledge empower?
PHG Foundation, December 3, 2018
- [Making better use of the clinical geneticist's expertise; treating physician could request a DNA test for most cancer patients].
Aalfs C M et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2017 161(0) D1525
- Connecting the pharmacogenetics and personalised medicine community.
McNamee Christine J et al. Drug discovery today 2018 23(8) 1456-1457
- Leveraging Genomic Factors to Improve Benefit-Risk.
Schuck R N et al. Clinical and translational science 2017 10(2) 78-83
- The Missing -Omes: Proposing Social and Environmental Nomenclature in Precision Medicine.
Davis M M et al. Clinical and translational science 2017 10(2) 64-66
- A narrative overview of the patients' outcomes after multigene cancer panel testing: Thorough evaluation of its implications for genetic counselling.
Esteban I et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Nov
- Perceptions of parents of children with hearing loss of genetic origin in South Africa.
Gardiner Sinead Amber et al. Journal of community genetics 2018 Nov
- Qualitative study of system-level factors related to genomic implementation.
Zebrowski Alexis M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Nov