Last Posted: Dec 06, 2018
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- FDA takes new action to advance the development of reliable and beneficial genetic tests that can improve patient care
FDA Press Release, December 4, 2018
- PreMedKB: an integrated precision medicine knowledgebase for interpreting relationships between diseases, genes, variants and drugs.
Yu Ying et al. Nucleic acids research 2018 Nov
- Prevalence of nonfounder BRCA1/2 mutations in Ashkenazi Jewish patients presenting for genetic testing at a hereditary breast and ovarian cancer center.
Frey Melissa K et al. Cancer 2018 Nov
- The diagnosis of hereditary angioedema with C1 inhibitor deficiency: a survey of Canadian physicians and laboratories.
Charest-Morin Xavier et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2018 1483
- The value of genetic testing for family health history of adopted persons.
May Thomas et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2018 Nov
- To test or not to test? A framework for counselling patients on preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A).
Murphy Lauren A et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2018 Nov
- Analytical validity of a genotyping assay for use with personalized antihypertensive and chronic kidney disease therapy.
Collins Kimberly S et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2018 Nov
- [Making better use of the clinical geneticist's expertise; treating physician could request a DNA test for most cancer patients].
Aalfs C M et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2017 161(0) D1525
- A Case-control Study Supporting the Use of Liquid Biopsy in the Targeted Therapy for Lung Cancer
Dai Li-Jun et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2018 Jul 19(7) 1761-1766