Last Posted: Jun 21, 2018
- The INCLUDE Project Research Plan- (INvestigation of Co-occurring conditions across the Lifespan to Understand Down syndrome)
- Guidelines for the investigation and management of Transient Leukaemia of Down Syndrome.
Tunstall Oliver et al. British journal of haematology 2018 Jun
- NIPTRIC: an online tool for clinical interpretation of non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) results.
Sikkema-Raddatz Birgit et al. Scientific reports 2016 638359
- Pregnant women's views on how to promote the use of a decision aid for Down syndrome prenatal screening: a theory-informed qualitative study.
Agbadjé Titilayo Tatiana et al. BMC health services research 2018 Jun 18(1) 434
- Blood Test Might Predict Pregnancy Due Date and Preterm Birth
P Belluck, New York Times, June 7, 2018
- Precision medicine approaches may be the future for CRLF2 rearranged Down Syndrome Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia patients.
Page Elyse C et al. Cancer letters 2018 Jun
- Epidemiology of orofacial clefts in a Danish county over 35 years - Before and after implementation of a prenatal screening programme for congenital anomalies.
Paaske Eva Berenth et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 May
- Preferences for prenatal testing among pregnant women, partners and health professionals.
Lund Ida Charlotte Bay et al. Danish medical journal 2018 May 65(5)
- 65 Years of DNA
Frontline Genomics, Apr 25, 2018
- Analysis of Downs syndrome with molecular techniques for future diagnoses.
Al-Nbaheen May Salem et al. Saudi journal of biological sciences 2018 Mar 25(3) 558-562