Partnership for Food Safety Education Accepting Abstracts for 2019 Conference
The 2019 Consumer Food Safety Education Conference will focus on behavior change — improving food safety practices at home and at work. The Partnership for Food Safety Education is accepting abstracts from university faculty and students, non-profit organizations, government agencies, and for-profit companies. Describe your topic in 300 words or less for any of these program tracks:
- Program Tools — Refresh Your Outreach Toolbox
- Know the Data: Modifying Approaches to Increase Consumer Engagement
- Safe Food Handling in Today’s Food Landscape
- Show It! Hands-on Demonstrations that Engage Consumers
- Food Safety Education Success Stories (poster-only track)
The 2019 Consumer Food Safety Education Conference is March 6-8 at the Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida.