Last Posted: Jun 21, 2018
- Online genetic test gives woman false hope of cancer-free life
C Harrop, CBC News, June 20, 2018
- 5 biggest risks of sharing your DNA with consumer genetic-testing companies
CNBC, June 16, 2018
- Are Genetic Testing Sites the New Social Networks?
A Krueger, NY Times, June 16, 2018
- Consumer Genetic Testing Is Booming: But What are the Benefits and Harms to Individuals and Populations?
S Bowen et al, CDC Blog, June 12, 2018
- Deleting your online DNA data is brutally difficult
KV Brown, Bloomberg News, June 15, 2018
- Individual access to genomic disease risk factors has a beneficial impact on lifestyles
Science Daily, June 15, 2018
- Results Of At-Home Genetic Tests For Health Can Be Hard To Interpret
R Stein, NPR, June 18, 2018
- First, do no harm: direct-to-consumer genetic testing.
Schleit Jennifer et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jun
- FDA Lifts Some Regulatory Hurdles for Genetic Health Risk Tests as Planned
Genomeweb, June 5, 2018
- How Accurate Is Direct-To-Consumer Genetic Testing? From Gold(ish) To Garbage
E Matloff, Forbes, May 2018