Last Posted: Jun 21, 2018
- Sociogenetic Risks - Ancestry DNA Testing, Third-Party Identity, and Protection of Privacy.
May Thomas et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Jun
- "I don't want to be Henrietta Lacks": diverse patient perspectives on donating biospecimens for precision medicine research.
Lee Sandra S-J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jun
- 5 biggest risks of sharing your DNA with consumer genetic-testing companies
CNBC, June 16, 2018
- Conceptualization and Implementation of the Central Information Portal on Rare Diseases: Protocol for a Qualitative Study.
Litzkendorf Svenja et al. JMIR research protocols 2018 May 7(5) e112
- Deleting your online DNA data is brutally difficult
KV Brown, Bloomberg News, June 15, 2018
- Ethical concerns on sharing genomic data including patients' family members.
Takashima Kyoko et al. BMC medical ethics 2018 Jun 19(1) 61
- I handed over my genetic data to the NIH. Heres why you should, too
E Dishman, All of uS, StatNews, June 13, 2018
- Identification of individuals by trait prediction using whole-genome sequencing data.
Lippert Christoph et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2017 114(38) 10166-10171
- Lawmakers press genetic testing companies for details on their privacy policies,
by Megan Thielking, STAT, June 21, 2018
- Online genetic test gives woman false hope of cancer-free life
C Harrop, CBC News, June 20, 2018