Last Posted: Jun 21, 2018
- Bringing Autopsies Into the Molecular Genetic Era.
Judge Daniel P et al. Circulation 2018 Jun (25) 2727-2729
- Importance of Variant Interpretation in Whole-Exome Molecular Autopsy: Population-Based Case Series.
Shanks Garrett W et al. Circulation 2018 Jun (25) 2705-2715
- Exome sequencing-based molecular autopsy of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue after sudden death.
Bagnall Richard D et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Oct 19(10) 1127-1133
- Role of genetic heart disease in sentinel sudden cardiac arrest survivors across the age spectrum.
Giudicessi John R et al. International journal of cardiology 2018 May
- Grandmas trauma a critical appraisal of the evidence for transgenerational epigenetic inheritance in humans
K Mitchell, Wiring the Brain, May 29, 2018
- Clinical profile and mutation spectrum of long QT syndrome in Saudi Arabia: The impact of consanguinity.
Al-Hassnan Zuhair N et al. Heart rhythm 2017 Aug 14(8) 1191-1199
- In with the New: Genetic counselors can help families communicate genetic risk.
B Helm, Genome Magazine, Apr 3, 2018
- Unexplained cardiac arrest: a tale of conflicting interpretations of KCNQ1 genetic test results.
Chua Han Chow et al. Clinical research in cardiology : official journal of the German Cardiac Society 2018 Mar
- Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy - Identification of cause and risk stratification through exome sequencing.
Biswas Amitabh et al. Gene 2018 Mar
- The role of genetics in primary ventricular fibrillation, inherited channelopathies and cardiomyopathies.
Crotti Lia et al. International journal of cardiology 2017 Jun 23745-48