- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jun 21, 2018
- Circulating Tumor DNA Assays in Clinical Cancer Research
MR Ossandon et al, JNCI, June 2018
- Online genetic test gives woman false hope of cancer-free life
C Harrop, CBC News, June 20, 2018
- [The place of cancer's cure in the personalized medicine and immunotherapy].
Torregrosa Cecile et al. Bulletin du cancer 2018 Mar 105(3) 220-221
- A theory-informed systematic review of clinicians' genetic testing practices.
Paul Jean L et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Jun
- Applying Precision Oncology to Renal Cell Carcinoma: Emerging Challenges.
Leppert John T et al. European urology 2017 72(4) 565-566
- Clinical application and utility of genomic assays in early-stage breast cancer: key lessons learned to date.
Chia S K L et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2018 Jun 25(Suppl 1) S125-S130
- Colorectal cancer genomics and designing rational trials.
Mondaca Sebastian et al. Annals of translational medicine 2018 May 6(9) 159
- Current and Future Molecular Testing in NSCLC, What Can We Expect from New Sequencing Technologies?
Garinet Simon et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2018 Jun 7(6)
- Differences in attitudes toward genetic testing among the public, patients, and health-care professionals in Korea.
Eum Heesang et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Jun
- Establishment of a 12-gene expression signature to predict colon cancer prognosis.
Sun Dalong et al. PeerJ 2018 6e4942