Last Posted: Jun 21, 2018
- Circulating Tumor DNA Assays in Clinical Cancer Research
MR Ossandon et al, JNCI, June 2018
- Pathology at the forefront of liquid biopsy implementation
PHG foundation, June 20, 2018
- Assessing the Clinical Utility & Validity of Liquid Biopsy
1 hour podcast from the College for American Pathologists
- Biotech Firm Takes The First Steps In Its Quest For A Blood Test For Cancer
M Herper, Forbes, June 2, 2018
- IASLC Statement Paper: Liquid Biopsy for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Rolfo Christian et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2018 Jun
- Lung cancer early detection and health disparities: the intersection of epigenetics and ethnicity.
Lerner Lane et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2018 Apr 10(4) 2498-2507
- Characterizing the Cancer Genome in Blood.
Dawson Sarah-Jane et al. Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in medicine 2018 May
- Liquid biopsy in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: Circulating tumor cells and cell-free nucleic acids.
Okajima Wataru et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2017 Aug 23(31) 5650-5668
- Genomic alterations of plasma cell-free DNAs in small cell lung cancer and their clinical relevance.
Du Meijun et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 Jun 120113-121
- Highly sensitive detection and mutational analysis of lung cancer circulating tumor cells using integrated combined immunomagnetic beads with a droplet digital PCR chip.
Gao Wanlei et al. Talanta 2018 Aug 185229-236