Last Posted: Jun 21, 2018
- Developing a network view of type 2 diabetes risk pathways through integration of genetic, genomic and functional data
JF Tajes, BioRXIV, June 20, 2018
- Congenital Diabetes: Comprehensive Genetic Testing Allows for Improved Diagnosis and Treatment of Diabetes and Other Associated Features.
Letourneau Lisa R et al. Current diabetes reports 2018 Jun 18(7) 46
- Genomic insights into the causes of type 2 diabetes
C Langenberg, et al. The Lancet, June 14, 2018
- How genetic studies are helping to explain the global surge of type 2 diabetes
MRC Epidemiology Unit, June 18, 2018
- Human Genetics of Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Past, Present, and Future.
Ingelsson Erik et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Jun 11(6) e002090
- I handed over my genetic data to the NIH. Heres why you should, too
E Dishman, All of uS, StatNews, June 13, 2018
- Implication of critical pharmacokinetic gene variants on therapeutic response to metformin in Type 2 diabetes.
Phani Nagaraja M et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 Jun
- Know your family history,
KJRH, June 12, 2018
- The INCLUDE Project Research Plan- (INvestigation of Co-occurring conditions across the Lifespan to Understand Down syndrome)
- Type 1 diabetes
LA DiMeglio et al, The Lancet June 14, 2018