Last Posted: Jun 18, 2018
- Genome variation and molecular epidemiology of Salmonella Typhimurium pathovariants.
Branchu Priscilla et al. Infection and immunity 2018 May
- Stanford scientists discover biomarker for flu susceptibility
Stanford University, June 2018
- Next-generation Sequence-analysis Toolkit (NeST): A standardized bioinformatics framework for analyzing Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in next-generation sequencing data
S Ravishankar et al, BioRXIV, June 2018
- Changes in dominant Escherichia coli and antimicrobial resistance after 24 hr in fecal matter.
Barrera Sofía et al. MicrobiologyOpen 2018 Jun e00643
- First case report of human infection with Mycobacterium stomatepiae .
Weston Jared et al. JMM case reports 2018 May (5) e005146
- In-depth molecular analysis of a small cohort of human and Aedes mosquito (adults and larvae) samples from Kolkata revealed absence of Zika but high prevalence of dengue virus.
Sukla Soumi et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2018 Jun
- KLRD1-expressing natural killer cells predict influenza susceptibility
Bongen E, et al. Genome Med, Jun 14, 2018.
- MARDy: Mycology Antifungal Resistance Database.
Nash Anthony et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2018 Apr
- Outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 Infections Associated with Exposure to Animal Manure in a Rural Community Arizona and Utah, JuneJuly 2017
Luna S, et al. MMWR, Jun 15, 2018
- Breast milk transmission of flaviviruses in the context of Zika virus: A systematic review.
Mann Taylor Z et al. Paediatric and perinatal epidemiology 2018 Jun