Last Posted: Jun 14, 2018
- Community Counts
Explore health issues, medical complications, and causes of death that affect people with bleeding disorders who receive care at U.S. Hemophilia Treatment Centers
- Multi-ethnic genome-wide association study for atrial fibrillation.
Roselli Carolina et al. Nature genetics 2018 Jun
- Basics About Hemophilia
- A New Standard of Care for Advanced Lung Cancer.
Schiller Joan H et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 378(22) 2135-2137
- Characteristics and outcomes of patients with formiminoglutamic aciduria detected through newborn screening.
Ahrens-Nicklas Rebecca C et al. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 2018 Jun
- Communication with children about sickle cell disease: A qualitative study of parent experience.
Middleton Joanne et al. British journal of health psychology 2018 Jun
- Cost-utility analysis of searching electronic health records and cascade testing to identify and diagnose familial hypercholesterolaemia in England and Wales.
Crosland Paul et al. Atherosclerosis 2018 May 27580-87
- Defining the diagnostic effectiveness of genes for inclusion in panels: the experience of two decades of genetic testing for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy at a single center.
Mazzarotto Francesco et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jun
- Don't Leave it to the Coroner
A Sheldon, The FH Foundation, June 4, 2018
- Genetic Risk Stratification- Tipping Point for Global Primary Prevention of Coronary Artery Disease
R Roberts, Circulation, June 11, 2018
- Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment of Familial Hypercholesterolemia 2017.
Harada-Shiba Mariko et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2018 Jun
- How Early Is Too Early To Get A Colon Screening?
C Aschwanden, Five Thirty Eight, June 8, 2018
- Human Genetics of Addiction: New Insights and Future Directions.
Hancock Dana B et al. Current psychiatry reports 2018 Mar 20(2) 8
- Management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and prevention of sudden cardiac death-translating guidelines into practice: results of the European Heart Rhythm Association survey.
Haugaa Kristina H et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2018 Jun
- Mapping risk factors for depression across the lifespan: An umbrella review of evidence from meta-analyses and Mendelian randomization studies.
Köhler Cristiano A et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2018 May 103189-207