- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jun 18, 2018
- Results Of At-Home Genetic Tests For Health Can Be Hard To Interpret
R Stein, NPR, June 18, 2018
- The practice of universal screening for Lynch syndrome in newly diagnosed endometrial carcinoma
A Wang et al, Health Services Reports, June 2018
- Males with BRCA mutations have increased risk of certain cancers
MedicalXpress, April 2018
- Breast Cancer in Men.
Giordano Sharon H et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Jun (24) 2311-2320
- The Search for Cancer Treatment That Is Personal and Useful
S Mukherjee, New York Times, June 13, 2018
- Test predicts whether chemotherapy will help early-stage breast cancer patients
NIH Research Matters, June 12, 2018
- 2018 ASCO: Neoadjuvant Use of PARP Inhibitor Shows Promise in Early-Stage, BRCA-Mutated Breast Cancer
ASCO Post, June 5, 2018
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy Guided by a 21-Gene Expression Assay in Breast Cancer.
Sparano Joseph A et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Jun
- Assessing patient readiness for personalized genomic medicine.
Frost Caren J et al. Journal of community genetics 2018 May
- Circulating tumor cells in clinical research and monitoring patients with colorectal cancer.
Burz Claudia et al. Oncotarget 2018 May 9(36) 24561-24571