Last Posted: Jun 03, 2018
- For Some Breast Cancer Patients, The Chemo Decision Just Got Easier
SK Watson, NPR, June 3, 2018
- Good News for Women With Breast Cancer: Many Dont Need Chemo
D Grady, NY Times, June 2, 2018
- TAILORx trial finds most women with early breast cancer do not benefit from chemotherapy
NCI, June 3, 2018
- Despite risk of breast cancer, few men undergo genetic tests, study finds
E Rivero, UCLA News, May 31, 2018
- A method to measure clinical practice patterns of breast cancer genomic diagnostics in health systems.
Atehortua Nelson A et al. Personalized medicine 2012 Aug 9(6) 585-592
- A national study of breast and colorectal cancer patients' decision-making for novel personalized medicine genomic diagnostics.
Issa Amalia M et al. Personalized medicine 2013 May 10(3) 245-256
- Big Data and Predictive Analytics: Recalibrating Expectations
ND Shah et al, JAMA, May 29, 2018
- Concurrent risk-reduction surgery in patients with increased lifetime risk for breast and ovarian cancer: an analysis of the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP) database.
Elmi Maryam et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 May
- Did This Botched Patient Have an "Unnecessary Double Mastectomy?!"
M Khalife, E-Online, May 29, 2018
- Factors affecting the adoption and use of gene expression profiling by oncologists in clinical practice.
Patil Dhaval et al. Personalized medicine 2015 Jan 12(1) 33-42