Last Posted: Jun 03, 2018
- Can Immunotherapy Succeed in Glioblastoma?
NCI, May 2018
- Current state of immunotherapy for glioblastoma.
Lim Michael et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2018 Apr
- Liquid Biopsy: Using DNA in Blood to Detect, Track, and Treat Cancer
- Serum miR-22 as potential non-invasive predictor of poor clinical outcome in newly diagnosed, uniformly treated patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: an explorative pilot study.
Marchesi Francesco et al. Journal of experimental & clinical cancer research : CR 2018 May 37(1) 95
- Exploiting molecular genomics in precision radiation oncology: a marriage of biological and physical precision.
Tan Janice S H et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2017 Sep 6(Suppl 2) S19
- Has Precision Oncology Been Over-Promised?
Frontline Genomics, Apr 25, 2018
- Immune Profiling of Premalignant Lesions in Patients With Lynch Syndrome.
Chang Kyle et al. JAMA oncology 2018 Apr
- A cancer drug tailored to your tumor? Experts trade barbs over precision oncology
J Kaiser, Science, Apr 24, 2018
- Patient HLA class I genotype influences cancer response to checkpoint blockade immunotherapy.
Chowell Diego et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2018 359(6375) 582-587
- Personalized vaccines for cancer immunotherapy.
Sahin Ugur et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2018 Mar 359(6382) 1355-1360