Last Posted: Jun 03, 2018
- A New Standard of Care for Advanced Lung Cancer.
Schiller Joan H et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 05 (22) 2135-2137
- Nivolumab plus Ipilimumab in Lung Cancer with a High Tumor Mutational Burden.
Hellmann Matthew D et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 05 (22) 2093-2104
- Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR): A rising star in the era of precision medicine of lung cancer.
Liu Xiaomin et al. Oncotarget 2017 Jul 8(30) 50209-50220
- The Role of Interleukin-31 Polymorphisms in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Genetic Susceptibility and Clinical Outcome.
Yang Yongfeng et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2018 May 22(5) 314-319
- Annual Report to the Nation: overall cancer mortality continues to decline, prostate cancer mortality has stabilized
NCI, Press Release, May 22, 2018
- Insurance Coverage Policies for Pharmacogenomic and Multi-Gene Testing for Cancer.
Lu Christine Y et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2018 May 8(2)
- Molecular Testing Guideline for the Selection of Patients With Lung Cancer for Targeted Therapy.
Copur Mehmet Sitki et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 May JCO2018788240
- Targeted Therapy for Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Reckamp Karen L et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2018 May 16(5S) 601-604
- Understanding barriers to the introduction of precision medicines in non-small cell lung cancer: A qualitative interview protocol.
Wright Stuart et al. Wellcome open research 2018 324
- Validity of targeted next-generation sequencing in routine care for identifying clinically relevant molecular profiles in non-small-cell lung cancer: results of a 2-year experience on 1,343 samples.
Legras Antoine et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2018 May