Last Posted: Jun 02, 2018
- Biotech Firm Takes The First Steps In Its Quest For A Blood Test For Cancer
M Herper, Forbes, June 2, 2018
- Liquid biopsy in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: Circulating tumor cells and cell-free nucleic acids.
Okajima Wataru et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2017 Aug 23(31) 5650-5668
- Genomic alterations of plasma cell-free DNAs in small cell lung cancer and their clinical relevance.
Du Meijun et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 Jun 120113-121
- Highly sensitive detection and mutational analysis of lung cancer circulating tumor cells using integrated combined immunomagnetic beads with a droplet digital PCR chip.
Gao Wanlei et al. Talanta 2018 Aug 185229-236
- Circulating Tumors Cells as a Biomarker of Radiation Benefit
C Speers, JAMA Onc, May 3, 2018
- Evidence-based best practices for EGFR T790M testing in lung cancer in Canada.
Stockley T et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2018 Apr 25(2) 163-169
- Liquid Biopsy: Using DNA in Blood to Detect, Track, and Treat Cancer
- Monitoring of somatic mutations in circulating cell-free DNA by digital PCR and next-generation sequencing during afatinib treatment in patients with lung adenocarcinoma positive for EGFR activating mutations.
Iwama E et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 28(1) 136-141
- Study Shows Experimental Screening Test Can Detect Endometrial and Ovarian Cancers
NCI, May 2018
- A fluid solution- Scientists explore use of liquid biopsy tests to find cancer DNA
C Printz, CancerScope, Apr 2018