Last Posted: Jun 18, 2018
- Developing a 2020 Vision for Genomics
E Green, ASHG Blog Post, June 2018
- Genome-wide sequencing in acutely ill infants: genomic medicines critical application?
JM Friedman et al, Genetics in Medicine, June 12, 2018
- Assessing patient readiness for personalized genomic medicine.
Frost Caren J et al. Journal of community genetics 2018 May
- Easing Concerns about Giving Research Study Participants Their Genetic Test Results
NCI, June 2018
- Empowering genomic medicine by establishing critical sequencing result data flows: the eMERGE example.
Aronson Samuel et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2018 May
- Medical genetics and genomic medicine in Nigeria.
Adeyemo Adebowale A et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Jun
- Pharmacogenomics: From classroom to practice.
Nutter Samantha C et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 May
- Recent Findings in the Genetics of Blood Pressure: How to Apply in Practice or Is a Moonshot Required?
Padmanabhan Sandosh et al. Current hypertension reports 2018 Jun 20(6) 54
- The Genomic Consultation Service: A clinical service designed to improve patient selection for genome-wide sequencing in British Columbia.
Elliott Alison M et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 May
- The Undergraduate Training in Genomics (UTRIG) Initiative: early & active training for physicians in the genomic medicine era.
Wilcox Rebecca L et al. Personalized medicine 2018 May