Last Posted: Jun 18, 2018
- Genome variation and molecular epidemiology of Salmonella Typhimurium pathovariants.
Branchu Priscilla et al. Infection and immunity 2018 May
- Salmonella and Food
- Multistate outbreak of Salmonella Paratyphi B variant L(+) tartrate(+) and Salmonella Weltevreden infections linked to imported frozen raw tuna: USA, March-July 2015.
Hassan R et al. Epidemiology and infection 2018 Jun 1-7
- Salmonella Thompson outbreak associated with consumption of chicken shawarma and the usefulness of genome sequencing in the investigation.
Gaulin C et al. Canada communicable disease report = Releve des maladies transmissibles au Canada 2017 Sep (9) 186-192
- Notes from the Field: Investigation of an Outbreak of Salmonella Paratyphi B Variant L(+) tartrate + (Java) Associated with Ball Python Exposure United States, 2017
Krishnasamy V, et al. MMWR, May 19, 2018.
- Machine learning identifies signatures of host adaptation in the bacterial pathogen Salmonella enterica.
Wheeler Nicole E et al. PLoS genetics 2018 May (5) e1007333
- What is Whole Genome Sequencing?
K Grant, Public Health Matters Blog, May 2018
- Compositional and Functional Differences in the Human Gut Microbiome Correlate with Clinical Outcome following Infection with Wild-Type Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhi.
Zhang Yan et al. mBio 2018 May (3)
- Comparative genome analysis and characterization of the Salmonella Typhimurium strain CCRJ_26 isolated from swine carcasses using whole-genome sequencing approach.
Panzenhagen P H N et al. Letters in applied microbiology 2018 Apr (4) 352-359
- Notes from the Field: Salmonella Oranienburg Infection Linked to Consumption of Rattlesnake Pills Kansas and Texas, 2017
Bottichio L, et al. MMWR, May 4, 2018.