Last Posted: Jun 17, 2018
- Stanford scientists discover biomarker for flu susceptibility
Stanford University, June 2018
- KLRD1-expressing natural killer cells predict influenza susceptibility
Bongen E, et al. Genome Med, Jun 14, 2018.
- Direct evidence of H7N7 avian influenza virus mutation from low to high virulence on a single poultry premises during an outbreak in free range chickens in the UK, 2008.
Seekings A H et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2018 Jun
- Pathogenesis and transmission of genetically diverse swine-origin H3N2v influenza A viruses from multiple lineages isolated in the United States, 2011-2016.
Sun Xiangjie et al. Journal of virology 2018 May
- Structural and Molecular Characterization of the Hemagglutinin from the Fifth Epidemic Wave A(H7N9) Influenza Viruses.
Yang Hua et al. Journal of virology 2018 May
- Divergent human origin influenza viruses detected in Australian swine populations.
Wong Frank Y K et al. Journal of virology 2018 Jun
- Lethal Influenza in Two Related Adults with Inherited GATA2 Deficiency.
Sologuren Ithaisa et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2018 Jun
- Multiple incursions and recurrent epidemic fade-out of H3N2 canine influenza A virus in the United States.
Voorhees Ian E H et al. Journal of virology 2018 Jun
- Emergence and Evolution of Novel Reassortant Influenza A Viruses in Canines in Southern China.
Chen Ying et al. mBio 2018 Jun (3)
- Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A(H5N8) Virus, Cameroon, 2017
Wade A, et al. Emerg Infect Dis, Jul 2018.