Last Posted: Jun 14, 2018
- Community Counts
Explore health issues, medical complications, and causes of death that affect people with bleeding disorders who receive care at U.S. Hemophilia Treatment Centers
- Basics About Hemophilia
- Gene therapy for monogenic liver diseases: clinical successes, current challenges and future prospects.
Baruteau Julien et al. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 2017 Jul 40(4) 497-517
- FDA plans to speed path to approval for some gene therapies, starting with hemophilia
I. Swetlitz, StatNews, May 22, 2018
- Preconception Carrier Screening by Genome Sequencing: Results from the Clinical Laboratory.
Punj Sumit et al. American journal of human genetics 2018 May
- Hemophilia groups warned of 5 deaths among patients taking Roches big new blockbuster Hemlibra
J Carroll, Endpoints News, Mar 28, 2018
- What is an inhibitor?
All people with hemophilia and VWD type 3 are at risk for developing an inhibitor ? an antibody ? to treatment used to stop or to prevent a bleeding episode: Anthony's story.
- Hemophilia Drug With Big Price Tag May Be Economical In the Long Run
S Collins, Feb 2018
- Chris Bombardier: Reaching New Heights
He is the first person with hemophilia to summit Mount Everest, Hemaware, Feb 2018
- Factor VIII Inhibitors: Generating a National Blueprint for Future Research
NHLBI Conference, May 15-18, 2018