Last Posted: Jun 15, 2018
- Males with BRCA mutations have increased risk of certain cancers
MedicalXpress, April 2018
- 2018 ASCO: Neoadjuvant Use of PARP Inhibitor Shows Promise in Early-Stage, BRCA-Mutated Breast Cancer
ASCO Post, June 5, 2018
- BRCAmut and "founder effect": a prospective study in a single academic institution.
Loizzi Vera et al. Oncotarget 2018 Apr 9(32) 22353-22358
- Despite risk of breast cancer, few men undergo genetic tests, study finds
E Rivero, UCLA News, May 31, 2018
- Family specific genetic predisposition to breast cancer: results from Tunisian whole exome sequenced breast cancer cases.
Hamdi Yosr et al. Journal of translational medicine 2018 Jun 16(1) 158
- Risk-reducing mastectomy rates in the US: a closer examination of the Angelina Jolie effect.
Liede Alexander et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 May
- Should I Test Myself for BRCA Gene Mutations?
EK Howley, US News, June 1, 2018
- Uptake of Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis in Female BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
Mor Pnina et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Jun
- Using Telemedicine to Bring Genetic Counseling to Community Cancer Care
Penn Medicine, May 30, 2018
- Catalysts towards cancer risk management action: A longitudinal study of reproductive-aged women with BRCA1/2 mutations.
Werner-Lin Allison et al. Journal of psychosocial oncology 2018 Jun 1-16