Last Posted: Jun 14, 2018
- Demographic and Psychosocial Influences on Treatment Adherence for Children and Adolescents with PKU: A Systematic Review.
Medford Emma et al. JIMD reports 2018 107-116
- New Treatment for Phenylketonuria (PKU) Clears Brain Fog
R Lewis, PLOS Blogs, June 14, 2018
- The Prevalence of Phenylketonuria in Arab Countries, Turkey, and Iran: A Systematic Review.
El-Metwally Ashraf et al. BioMed research international 2018 20187697210
- 65 Years of DNA
Frontline Genomics, Apr 25, 2018
- From a Single Child to Uniform Newborn Screening: My Lucky Life in Pediatric Medical Genetics.
Howell R Rodney et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2018 Mar
- The role of the clinician in the multi-omics era: are you ready?
van Karnebeek Clara D M et al. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 2018 Jan
- Non-invasive prenatal testing of pregnancies at risk for phenylketonuria.
Duan Huikun et al. Archives of disease in childhood. Fetal and neonatal edition 2018 Jan
- Follow-up status during the first 5 years of life for metabolic disorders on the federal Recommended Uniform Screening Panel.
Feuchtbaum Lisa et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Dec
- Inborn errors of metabolism detectable by tandem mass spectrometry in Egypt: The first newborn screening pilot study.
Hassan Fayza A et al. Journal of medical screening 2016 Sep 23(3) 124-9
- DNAJC12 deficiency: A new strategy in the diagnosis of hyperphenylalaninemias.
Blau Nenad et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism 2017 Nov