Heart And Vascular Diseases
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: May 03, 2018
- Fitness Helps Prevent Heart Disease, Even for Those with Genetic Risk Factors
N Westman, Genome Magazine, Apr 2018
- Applicability of Precision Medicine Approaches to Managing Hypertension in Rural Populations.
Halladay Jacqueline R et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2018 Apr 8(2)
- Challenges and Opportunities in Stroke Genetics.
Malik Rainer et al. Cardiovascular research 2018 Mar
- Clinical profile and mutation spectrum of long QT syndrome in Saudi Arabia: The impact of consanguinity.
Al-Hassnan Zuhair N et al. Heart rhythm 2017 Aug 14(8) 1191-1199
- Coronary heart disease mortality in treated familial hypercholesterolaemia: Update of the UK Simon Broome FH register
SE Humphries et al, Atherosclerosis, May 2018
- Evolution of At-Home Genetic Testing: From Information and Entertainment to Actionable Medical Tests
SW Weisserman, NSGC Blog, Apr 2018
- Feasibility and implementation of CYP2C19 genotyping in patients using antiplatelet therapy.
Bergmeijer Thomas O et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 Apr
- Genetic basis of familial dilated cardiomyopathy patients undergoing heart transplantation.
Cuenca Sofia et al. The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation 2016 May 35(5) 625-35
- Genetic testing of long QT syndrome: Should we go back to the future?
Cingolani Eugenio et al. Trends in cardiovascular medicine 2018 Apr
- Genetics and Family History Can Increase Risk for Stroke
- Genome Culture: A Personal Risk Score May Be the Next Big Thing in Genetic Medicine
L Hercher, Genome Magazine, Apr 2018
- Living With COPD
- National Stroke Awareness Month 2018: Stroke Can Happen to Anyone at Any Time
Focus on increasing awareness among adults ages 35 to 64 of stroke risk factors, signs, and symptoms
- NGS testing for cardiomyopathy: Utility of adding RASopathy-associated genes.
Ceyhan-Birsoy Ozge et al. Human mutation 2018 Apr
- NIH statement on World Asthma Day 2018
NIH video: patients and scientists work together to advance asthma research.