Last Posted: May 25, 2018
- Concurrent risk-reduction surgery in patients with increased lifetime risk for breast and ovarian cancer: an analysis of the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP) database.
Elmi Maryam et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 May
- Annual Report to the Nation: overall cancer mortality continues to decline, prostate cancer mortality has stabilized
NCI, Press Release, May 22, 2018
- Association of Polygenic Risk Scores for Multiple Cancers in a Phenome-wide Study: Results from The Michigan Genomics Initiative.
Fritsche Lars G et al. American journal of human genetics 2018 May
- Consumer DNA testing promises more than it delivers
TH Sae, Science News, May 22, 2018
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing
J Gill et al, JAMA, May 18, 2018
- Factors associated with breast MRI use among women with a family history of breast cancer.
White Mary C et al. The breast journal 2018 May
- Impact of microRNA-375 and its target gene SMAD-7 polymorphism on susceptibility of colorectal cancer.
Shaker Olfat Gamil et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2018 Jan 32(1)
- Inequities in genetic testing for hereditary breast cancer: implications for public health practice.
Sayani Ambreen et al. Journal of community genetics 2018 May
- Precision Medicine and Radiogenomics in Breast Cancer: New Approaches toward Diagnosis and Treatment.
Pinker Katja et al. Radiology 2018 Jun 287(3) 732-747
- Precision Medicine in Hormone Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer.
Nasrazadani Azadeh et al. Frontiers in oncology 2018 8144