From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Marleahs Story
For Marleah, breast cancer at a young age runs in the family.
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Fast Facts About Breast Cancer
- CME ACTIVITYClinical Anthology: Educating Medical Providers About Breast Cancer in Young Women
- Take Action to Lower Your Breast and Ovarian Cancer Risk
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer in Young Women
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Bring Your Brave Campaign
- Does Breast or Ovarian Cancer Run in Your Family?
- CDC Medscape Expert Commentary: Genetics and BRCA in Primary Care
by Katherine Kolor, Medscape, October 13, 2014
- Using genomics in precision prevention of breast cancer,
by Muin J Khoury,Genomics and Health Impact Blog, April 23, 2015
- Check out genes reported in relation to risk of male breast cancer,
from the HuGE Navigator
- CDC Information: Can Men Get Breast Cancer?
- CDC Information: New analysis of breast cancer subtypes could lead to better risk stratification
Annual Report to the Nation shows that mortality and incidence for most cancers continue to decline
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario