From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- The contribution of family history to the burden of diagnosed diabetes, undiagnosed diabetes, and prediabetes in the United States: analysis of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2009-2014.
Moonesinghe Ramal et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jan
- Genome wide identification of new genes and pathways in patients with both autoimmune thyroiditis and type 1 diabetes.
Tomer Yaron et al. J. Autoimmun. 2015 Jun 6032-9
- Personal history of diabetes, genetic susceptibility to diabetes, and risk of brain glioma: a pooled analysis of observational studies.
Kitahara Cari M et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2014 Jan 23(1) 47-54
- Permanent neonatal diabetes mellitus: prevalence and genetic diagnosis in the SEARCH for Diabetes in Youth Study.
Kanakatti Shankar Roopa et al. Pediatr Diabetes 2013 May 14(3) 174-80
- Improvements in ability to detect undiagnosed diabetes by using information on family history among adults in the United States.
Yang Quanhe et al. American journal of epidemiology 2010 May 171(10) 1079-89