Last Posted: Mar 02, 2018
- Should public health leaders get on the genomics train?
CM McBride, OUP blog, Feb 2018
- Annual review 2017
PHG Foundation, Jan 2018
- Attitudes towards Personal Genomics and Sharing of Genetic Data among Older Swiss Adults: A Qualitative Study.
Mählmann Laura et al. Public health genomics 2018 Feb
- Introduction to the Special Issue on Clinical and Public Health Genomics: Opportunities for translational behavioral medicine research, practice, and policy.
Graves Kristi D et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 Jan 8(1) 4-6
- Translation research to apply genomics to improve health promotion: Is it worth the investment?
McBride Colleen M et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 Jan (1) 54-58
- Metabolomics in Sepsis and Its Impact on Public Health.
Evangelatos Nikolaos et al. Public health genomics 2018 Jan