Last Posted: Mar 22, 2018
- Sequencing patients genomes might not break the health care bank, study finds
S Begley, StatNews, Mar 22, 2018
- Short-term costs of integrating whole-genome sequencing into primary care and cardiology settings: a pilot randomized trial
KD Christensen et al, Genetics in Medicine, Mar 22, 2018
- Direct-to-consumer genetic testing
TGMI, Mar 16, 2018
- Genetic Analysis of Virulence Potential of Escherichia coli O104 Serotypes Isolated From Cattle Feces Using Whole Genome Sequencing.
Shridhar Pragathi B et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2018 9341
- Genetic Variants Involved in Bipolar Disorder, a Rough Road Ahead.
Orrù Germano et al. Clinical practice and epidemiology in mental health : CP & EMH 2018 1437-45
- Leap of Faith or Smart Investment? Early Integration of Whole Genome Sequencing in Healthcare Systems
WG Feero et al, CDC Blog Post, Mar 16, 2018