Last Posted: Mar 02, 2018
- NIH pilot project will match researchers to genes, gene variants of interest
NIH News Release, Mar 1, 2018
- A Novel Method to Detect Early Colorectal Cancer Based on Chromosome Copy Number Variation in Plasma.
Xu Jun-Feng et al. Cellular physiology and biochemistry : international journal of experimental cellular physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology 2018 Feb 45(4) 1444-1454
- Considering the Potential Application of Whole Genome Sequencing to Gonorrhea Prevention and Control.
Kirkcaldy Robert D et al. Sexually transmitted diseases 2018 Feb
- Ethical Implications of Rapid Whole-Genome Sequencing in Neonates.
Bell Susan Givens et al. Neonatal network : NN 2018 Jan 37(1) 42-44
- Next Generation Sequencing Methods for Diagnosis of Epilepsy Syndromes.
Dunn Paul et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 920
- Hospital Epidemiology of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Moshi, Tanzania, as Determined by Whole Genome Sequencing.
Kumburu Happiness H et al. BioMed research international 2018 2087693